Face-Off Training - Overview
This work out started with a Strength Phase:
- 5X5 Front Squats w/ 10 seconds rest
- 5X5 Broad Jumps w/ 120 seconds rest
- 4X5 Standing Hamstring Curls (Each Leg) w/ 75 seconds rest
After the strength phase we get into MAP training again to focus on the type of conditioning necessary for a lacrosse player.
- 5X Weighted Thick Grip Pull-Ups
- 5X Push Press (Focus on Accelerating the bar up the Decelerating on the way down)
- 6X Axe Chops (Each Side)
- 25 Meters of Prowler
- 15 Sec of “Ropes Gone Wild”
This is repeated 5 times with a 2 minute break between each circuit.